Wednesday 23 September 2015

Well I guess you could call it an apology for my lack of blogging but if I call it that then you may as well not bother reading it but I don't have another name or caption that I can think of so "apology for my lack of blogging" will have to do...

Firstly I'd like to apologise for the lack of posts recently, I've not been having the easiest of times and the last thing I want to do is sit here and write for the sake of it. I love blogging and I love writing and I love helping people; but how can I help others when I can't help myself? How can I sit here writing encouraging/ positive stuff if I'm feeling the opposite? Exactly, I can't. But that doesn't mean I don't want to/ I can't help you. That doesn't mean that if any of you need someone to talk to that I'm not going to be there for you, because I always will be, but for this period of time, I'm feeling so uninspired, my anxiety isn't very good and I've lost a bit of control- but I'm working on it and hopefully I'll be able to sit here soon and write something worth it.

But I really do hope you are all okay and living your life to the fullest. I hope you're happy and I hope you're looking after yourselves because you're all precious and all worth it.

Take care and please do chat to me if any of you need someone, I'm more than happy to try and help you!

Thanks for your time, peace out♡

No comments:

Post a Comment