Thursday 10 September 2015

Changes

It's so weird how things change, some for the better, some not, but for someone who finds change uncomfortable; change is always happening. Friendships, relationships, feelings, how we view the world, our thoughts and how we are. Change always happens and I feel as though many things have changed in my life recently and I've realised and come to terms with many different things; the main one being- who I'm around and spend my time with plays a massive part with how you feel and how you spend your time and that if I do want things to be different then I am going to have to embrace those changes and focus on the outcome.
I live my life wanting to please others, help them and make them proud, but now I also way to live my life for me- helping myself and doing things for myself, because when it comes down to it, my own life is in my control, what I do is in my control and how I feel is also in my control  (especially if I make those changes to impact it positively). I messed up a bit recently, but with the apologies accepted and my own self talk, I'm willing to move on, turn a new leaf and learn from my mistakes and experiences.
I'm very nearly 19 and I'm so done with living in a negative, draining way. Small steps, achievements and making the most out of the help and support around me- hopefully I'll get there!

Hope you all have the best of days, keep strong, keep proud, and be true to yourself. Because yourself is the most important thing.
Embrace, experience and achieve! 

No comments:

Post a Comment