Saturday 29 August 2015

Just a late night post

It's currently 00:21 and I'm sat alone in my garden with candles and music. I can hear people laughing and having fun. I'm sat here and I honestly feel like so much has changed recently- for the worst or for the better; things have changed. But most of all I've truly learnt just how much my family mean to me and not gonna lie things have been tough, but right now I can see positive changes that wouldn't have happened without the hard times. My parents are closer and me and my family are closer and beginning to get to know each other again. And it's honestly lovely. We/ I still have a long way to go; but it'll be worth it. I wouldn't be where I am now if it wasn't for the handful of people I have in my life and I'll never be able to thank them all enough. It's not been easy, but hopefully sooner or later I'll be able to say it was all worth it.
Appreciate those small things and appreciate those who support and encourage the positive in you because they are by far the keepers and the people who are worth your time.
It may be all rain and dark now, but it can't last forever- there'll soon be light and sunshine and happiness. It's worth the fight and it's worth the darkness if in the end you are happy and those around you are happy.
Life's just one big journey- constantly learning and experiencing but it's making the most and taking the moments that'll move you forwards.

I wish you all the best happiness and health and I just wish I could make everyone happy and make life easier for everyone because that honestly would be the best thing ever.

Live the adventure and enjoy; you never know when it's going to end. Peace out x

No comments:

Post a Comment