Tuesday 18 August 2015

I don't even know..

Things have been particularly hard recently and I feel as though now is a good time to sit and write. Lots has changed and I don't know whether it's for the best or not, but I do know that right now it sucks big time.
So much has been thrown out into the open, so many of my long term secrets have now been exposed and it's honestly felt too much. I can't even explain it. 

But what I really want to say is and that I really hope happens is that no matter how dark times are now there will soon be a light and that's the message I wish I could pass on to others; that no matter the struggles, daily battles and darkness which you're going through now- things will get better, there will soon be a light and things will get easier. Sometimes it takes the process of going through the dark times to reach the better. I want to take this as a learning curve and an experience but right now it feels like a dead end- but I'm just hoping in time to come I'll be able to look back and realise that it was for the better and that things really did get easier.

Sorry for not posting in so long, but I hope you're all okay and coping with whatever life is throwing at you. I'm always here if anyone needs to chat or release any feelings.

And yes I do realise that this is such a crap post and that it's probably not even worth posting- but whatever.

Please take care of yourselves and realise how important and special you all really are. You're all worth all the happiness and best health. Stay strong and believe. Xo

No comments:

Post a Comment